Other than spending time with my family, my favorite hobby is traveling and seeing the world!!! I LOVE to travel to new and amazing places, meet new people, and make memories with my friends and family!!! I have been lucky enough to travel to see some breathtaking and humbling places. I love to cruise and go to all inclusive resorts to relax. I love to travel overseas to experience life in a new land!!! My family loves to cruise and we have been on over 30 cruises to many different ports. Along with cruising, I have also been to several all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and countries in Europe and South America along with many sites in the United States. One favorite memory with my parents, husband, and children is a cruise to Alaska where we were able to see glaciers, whale watch, ride on a dog sled, and fish! New York and Washington, D.C. are favorite United States cities to visit with friends or family as there is so much to do!! My favorite international country is Italy and look forward to any trip with stops in Italy!!!
It's fun to experience new and exciting places, and I love to help my friends and family look for a vacation of their dreams!!! I enjoy seeing places through their eyes and hearing about their fabulous experiences!!! I can’t wait to help you with your upcoming vacation!!
"I HAVEN'T BEEN EVERY-
BUT IT'S ON
I have had a love for traveling since I was very young. I have been able to go to Disney World over 30 times and have also been to Disneyland in California, and Disneyland Paris. I have been able to travel with my husband and my children to some amazing and memorable places!
Stockholm has been my favorite city as there is so much to do all in one place. The food is amazing and the people are too!! My favorite country is Switzerland. The land is breathtaking and there is so much to see. I have been lucky enough to have traveled to Africa which has been the most memorable trip I have been on. The animals are special, the people are amazing, and the sites are something that you will never see anywhere else.
I have a large bucket list for travel. At the top of my list is Greece and Australia. I can’t wait to continue with my travels and I would love to help you cross some places off you’re your bucket list as well!!! Contact me to help you!!!
10. Our services are FREE!!! And you should never turn down anything FREE!!
9. There are no hidden fees. We don’t add any fees to your final price. We get paid by the cruise lines and companies we book with so you don’t even pay for that!!
8. We look for a trip designed just for YOU!! We listen to all of your requests and design the trip of a lifetime!
7. We save you time. We do all of the research for you!! We ask questions for you and look for the best place for you!
6. Have you tried to use Google or the internet when planning your last trip? If you have, I don’t have to tell you any more!
5. We print all of your travel documents and extras such as points of interest, travel tips, and travel directions so your pretrip work is done! All you have to do is pack!
4. We are with you every step of the way even while you are on vacation. If you need anything before, during, or after your trip, we are a phone call away!
3. We get weekly deals and sales sent to us for various destinations so you can be assured that we will find the best price for you!! We will rebook a trip if a better rate comes out!!
2. We are trained professionals and continue to update our training every month by going to classes and taking online courses so we are up to date on all of the latest trends and accommodations.
1. We are your friends!! When you don’t book with us, we don’t get paid. If you book directly with the carrier yourself, you are giving your money to a stranger and paying them. Now why would you do that? And we give you a gift for booking with us!! Does the stranger on the phone or internet do that?